We are pleased to offer our customers a variety of ways to keep up-to-date with their bills in the event of a postal service interruption:
View your bill online
- My ACCOUNT is an online self-service portal that gives you easy access to your electricity account anytime, anywhere. Sign up (or log in) to MY ACCOUNT to view your bill and check your account balance and payments.
Get your bill by email
- Sign up for ebills to receive your bill electronically by email. It looks the same as your paper bill, and you’ll get a reminder 2 days before your early payment discount date.
Use our telephone self-service features
- Call us at 1-800-663-2802 and follow the prompts indicated by our automated system. We’ll tell you the balance on your account and when the payment is due. You will need to have your account number ready.
Pay your electricity bill
- When it comes to paying your electricity bill, there are several options available:
- Join our Automated Payment Plan and have your payment automatically deducted from your bank account;
- Pay online through your financial institution;
- Pay over the telephone via your financial institution;
- Pay at your financial institution (Newfoundland Power electricity bill required);
- Deposit your payment along with the bottom portion of your electricity bill using a bank machine;
- Drop off payments along with the bottom portion of your electricity bill at our Area Office Deposit Boxes, 24 hours a day. Note: This is a drop off box only, there are no cashier facilities on site; or,
- Pay with your credit card through Plastiq, a third party online payment service. A fee of 2.50% will be charged.